28th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Pediatrics and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC)
Ecodanusa will participate in the 28th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Pediatrics and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC 2017) which will take place in Lisbon from 6 to 9 June 2017.
This is an influential forum that allows you to discuss a wide variety of topics related to pediatric and neonatal intensive care, raising the awareness of doctors, nurses and other health professionals connected to this area.
It is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity to participate in workshops, educational sessions and networking opportunities.
You can consult the program in more detail through the following links:
- Economic impact of implementing a Fibroscan® consultation to monitor patients with NAFLD / MAFLD in private practice
- Ecodanusa Monthly Webinars Cycle
- Ecodanusa bets on UV C robots to combat Covid-19, launching the Speedy Care UV TM in Portugal
- European Gastroenterology Week 2019
- New model: FibroScan 630 Expert